Saturday Stands for Links – Halloween 2009 Edition

Saturday, October 31, 2009


Being that it is Halloween, I thought I’d dedicate this post to all the bloggers who have some scary posts out on the web. Without further ado, here is what I’ve been reading this week!

1. Left Coast Rebel so graciously plugged my Eric Massa post and I am only too happy to share the wealth. There are few things scarier than Democratic staffer stalkers.

2. Right Klik has a great post on what a Doug Hoffman in NY’s 23rd Congressional District means to the elitist Washington establishment. Scary! For the Washington elites that is.

3. Hack Wilson has an interesting video of a school teacher and Obama supporter laying down a verbal beat down of a McCain supporting student. No information on whether the video is authentic, but the implications are…well…um…scary?

4. Lonely Conservative has Pataki’s endorsement of Doug Hoffman. Great news for Hoffman, but seeing Pataki again, it was a little scary. Back into the shadows Pataki…back into the shadows.

5. William Jacobson at Legal Insurrection has the story on the CBO scoring of Pelosi’s bill. Socialized health care, giant deficits and government regulation. I may have just stepped in a big pile of scary.

6. Posting graphs probably won’t make your blog popular, but it will get noticed by me. The Humble Libertarian has a funny, true and scary graph.

7. KOOK's Manifesto has a great piece on the age old fight for freedom of the individual. Losing this fight would not only be a tragedy, it’s downright scary.

8. Broken back? You may be a good candidate for police abuse. Generally, I’m a huge supporter of the boys in blue, but The Right Stuff has a post and it's well…you guessed it…it’s scary.

I also want to plug a few blogs that I’ve started to follow recently. My goal is to find 3 or 4 new blogs each week.

1. The Libertarian Advocate has the scoop on Pelosi’s snide effort to hamper tort reform. Texas, get ready to see health care costs go back up.

2. Consent of the governed has a nice little rant on the CBO scoring of Pelosi’s bill.

3. Generation Patriot has a great breakdown of the GDP report. I’m a sucker for economics. Just one suggestion though. Could you add a graph? I love graphs.

1 comment

I am going to add these blogs to my list. I already follow yours. Have a great weekend and a safe Halloween.

October 31, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Post a Comment