An Open Letter to Obama

Friday, June 12, 2009

I'd say this pretty much sums up most of the concerns of the average conservative.

Below is an authentic open letter written to Obama from Lou Pritchett, former VP of Proctor & Gamble and a legend in change management.

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett


I'd say I'd agree with most, but not all of Lou Pritchett's points.

3 comments

Andrew33 said...

Sign me on to your letter. I am Joel a.k.a ANDREW33. I saw your comments on Left Coast Rebels blog. We have quite a bit in common, Music, Art, Philosophy, History, Religion. I am usually recording on "Ableton Live" music software while I am blogging. I also study Meteorology and Climatology. I am a co-contributor to KOOK's Manifesto. Come check it out, especially if you like rants (clean), comedy, and unique viewpoints. I do alot of blogs on ways to disprove 'Man Made Global warming" that will dumbfound the best climatologists in the business. I noticed you have a post on the current "Mondeur Minimum" or lack of sunspots. I believe that it hints at something far more frightening than a slight cooling a.k.a little ice age. I will send you a sample of one of my posts. KOOK, my partner is as good a writer as I am so check out his stuff too. We try to answer all comments so our readers don't think they are talking to the walls. Left Coast Rebel's blog is very similar to ours. I hope you check it out.

June 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM
Andrew33 said...

Here's your comment as promised. It is a sample of what we do at KOOK's manifesto.

"Green"
While on the subject of "green", "green jobs", geenhouse gasses etc. I look at it like this: "Green" is the new "Red" as in communism. The color for communism was red mainly from the Russians but it has been repackaged in a nice friendly "green" wrapper to sell to Americans. The "star and sickle" don't sell well here in the States so to sell Government jobs they get called "Green" jobs now. Green sounds much nicer and less controlling than either "Government" or "red." Here's a little more "Green 101." The fact is any Carbon Dioxide emitted by a smokestack or a tailpipe sinks to and into the ground like a rock in the water because Carbon Dioxide is far heavier than air. It doesn't pile up in the atmosphere because of the oxygen and other trace gasses that are far lighter than CO2. That is Global Warming hoax #1 plain and simple. It is no different than water coming out clouds as rain when they get thick enough but they don't teach that in science class anymore. That is the reality behind "Green." Funny thing is when I ask those who support Global Warming about this they seem dumbfounded.

June 13, 2009 at 3:29 PM
Mark Meloy said...

There is no value in re-posting this inane drivel.

June 17, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Post a Comment