Saturday, November 7, 2009
It’s Saturday and although I’m about to go to bed, congress is still debating on the health care bill. However, despite all the claims at Republican partisanship, Eric Cantor correctly points out that opposition is actually bipartisan. So in the interest of bipartisanship, this post is dedicated to those that are voicing dissent for the health care bill.
1. And so it goes in Shreveport is doing a great job live blogging the congressional debate. Also, check out her run up story here.
2. KOOK’s cartoon find is featured at the top.
3. The Lonely Conservative has the news on Barney Frank's dig at health care protesters.
4. Track’s post may not be related to health care, but anything related to Michelle Obamais instantly more important.
5. Left Coast Rebel has picks of Thursday’s health care protest.
6. Health care bill to lose women vote? Teresamerica has the story.
Blogs to keep your eye on:
1. I love being right has an excellent blog as evidenced by his expose on the health care bill. Well written and very well laid out. Make sure you visit often.
2. Disinformation you deserve has an exhaustive list of the new boards and bureaucracies hidden within the pages of the health bill. She also has a top notch blog.